Saturday, May 28, 2011

Most Unflattering Pic Ever!!


If you didn't catch Friday's Mansfield News, there was a collection of photos from the annual MHS All Sports Boosters Club 5K, which was held a couple of Sundays ago. A great time, a great race, and most importantly, raises some decent money for our kids...

One of the photos was the one above... copied and pointed out to me by my assistant, Cathi Horowitz!! Yes, that's me, behind a mom and her 2-year old, ready to stroke out any minute as I cross the finish line!

Some random thoughts after seeing this:
  • I need to hit the salad bar.... really.
  • No, the 2-year old did NOT beat me in the race!
  • No, I didn't catch any flies...
  • No, I wasn't in pain.... just winded.
  • My finishing song on my iPod was "Boom Boom Pow" by the Black Eyed Peas. Ummm, didn't exactly charge me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment